11 Red Rock Apartments, Dawlish
Discover the traditional charms of Dawlish and the surrounding South Devon with a family break at Red Rock.
As soon as you step inside your beautiful apartment, you’ll feel instantly relaxed. The spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area is perfect for downtime with the family and the Master bedroom provides a tranquil place to rest after a busy day exploring. If your holidays are all about lazy mornings, you can step out onto your furnished balcony to enjoy your morning coffee… bliss.
For those bucket and spade days, the long sandy beach is one of the best in South Devon with its Blue Flag status and sheltered dunes, perfect for exploring. The pretty town is just a short walk away via a scenic coastal path where you’ll find cafes, shops and a babbling stream through the centre of the town home to Dawlish’s famous black swans.
Head further afield to the coastal towns of Shaldon and Teignmouth or enjoy a spot of retail therapy in nearby Exeter.
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining area with access to the balcony
- Two sofas seating four, Flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Open plan with the dining and living area with access to the balcony
- Electric oven with grill, electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Open plan with the kitchen and living area with access to the balcony
- Tabe with four chairs
- Double bed and wardrobe
- En suite
- Twin beds and wardrobe
- Bath, walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- En suite to Master bedroom with walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Small balcony with table and chairs
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the three nearby car parks. A second car parking space can be arranged with prior agreement
- Red Rock operates a no smoking policy across the whole site
- Red Rock is suitable for couples and families only. Corporate bookings and working parties cannot be accommodated at this site.
Features & Contact
11 Red Rock Apartments