Oak Lodge, Exeter
Nestled in the leafy setting of the South View Lodges resort, Oak Lodge is a contemporary lodge with everything you need for a family escape. Enjoy little touches of luxury in a beautiful lakeside location.
The open plan living area has been designed with family time firmly in mind. From the log burner for that homely glow of an evening, to the mood lighting that makes film night extra special – this lodge has it all. Open plan living gives Oak Lodge a bright, airy feel, and you can step straight from the living space and onto your decking.
How tempting does that bubbling hot tub look? Well just imagine stepping into the bubbles after a long walk around the resort’s fishing lakes. Actually, you’ll be free to step into the bubbles whenever you fancy a dip, and we’ve a sneaky suspicion the hot tub will play a huge part in your family escape! There’s something about dining al fresco that makes homecooked meals taste even better, and you’ll be able to dine with a view of the lake on your own decked area.
The master bedroom’s home to a king size bed, and the en suite bathroom adds the icing on the cake with an elegant rolltop bath. That means when the kids are sound asleep dreaming of woodland adventures it’s time for mum and dad to step into the hot tub or sink into that tempting rolltop bath. However you choose to forget the world, this contemporary lodge makes it all too easy.
Oak Lodge is found on the tranquil South View Lodges resort, tucked into six acres of wooded grounds. The surround area’s perfect for walking, cycling and golfers, and you’ll find the popular city of Exeter just a short journey away by car. Home to the historic cathedral, museums and restaurants aplenty, Exeter’s a fascinating day out for the whole family.
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining area with access to the decked balcony
- Leather sofa seating four, Smart TV with DVD player, IPod docking station, coffee table, mood lighting and a log burning stove
- Open plan with the dining and living area with access to the decked balcony
- Electric oven with grill, induction hob, microwave, large built-in fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and separate larder units
- Open plan with the kitchen and living area with access to the decked balcony
- Dining table and four chairs
- King size bed, built-in wardrobe and two bedside tables with lamps
- En suite
- Twin zip and link beds, chest of drawers and built-in wardrobe
- En suite
- En suite to Master bedroom with free-standing roll top bath with overhead shower, wash basin and WC
- En suite to bedroom two with a walk-in shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- The lodge can be accessed by two steps or a ramp
- Private balcony to the front of the lodge with table, chairs and hot tub
- Two parking spaces next to the lodge and ample parking on-site
- Surrounded by six acres of wooded grounds you have the opportunity for walking, cycling, rambling, angling, golf and horse-riding
- The lodge can accept infants up to the age of two and children over the age of 14. One child over the age of 10 may be accepted if discussed at the time of booking
- There is a constant supply of logs for the log burning stove on request
Features & Contact
South View Lodges
Shillingford St George