SeaSound is a stunning second-floor apartment perched on the cliffs of Ilfracombe, North Devon.The unique feature of this newly-converted property is the panoramic sea views from the large bay window. A chaise lounge next to the floor-to-ceiling glass is the perfect place to soak up the sounds of the waves crashing right beneath you from under a warm blanket. To help you unwind after a long day sightseeing the open plan living area has a large corner sofa and Smart TV, complete with Chromecast.The modern kitchen has everything you would expect to find in your holiday home, including a Nespresso machine and integrated dishwasher. Up to four people can gather around the compact dining table to enjoy a home-cooked meal.Or, if you prefer someone else to do the cooking, the apartment is moments from the harbour’s fabulous pubs, restaurants and takeaways. Down the hall, you will find two bedrooms. The en-suite master bedroom offers guests a premium king-size bed with pillow-top mattress: perfect for deep sleep and lazy mornings. The statement headboard adds to the luxurious and modern feel of the space. The smaller twin room is well equipped for both adult and younger guests, with storage for personal items and a bedside table and light for reading.
There is a separate family bathroom, with the choice of a bath and shower over. Both bathrooms dispense UK-made paraben-free toiletries for environmentally-conscious guests. On warmer days the apartment’s small balcony area is perfect for enjoying the lovely sea air. It comes complete with a set of furniture, so you can sit out and enjoy the views and the morning sun. At the end of the road you’ll find Ilfracombe’s celebrated harbour, with the striking statue Verity and charter boats for visits to Lundy Island. In the other direction you’ll find the Landmark Theatre and town beaches within a 10-12 minute stroll.
For those sporty types, get involved in the Tarka Trail, a series of footpath and cyclepaths which follow the Devon coastline. SeaSound is the ultimate family property for an unforgettable seaside experience.
- All second floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC and 1 x twin (zip/link)
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, Digital TV and WiFi
- BT TV & Chromecast .Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Seasonal roadside parking for up to 1 hour and nearby car park within a 5 minute walk available all year round
- Balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.6 miles and pub 0.1 miles
- Beach and coast 0.1 miles.
Features & Contact